Tuesday, January 20, 2015

(Everything I Do) I Do It For You

(Everything I Do) I Do It For You
 Song by Bryan Adams
 
Look into my eyes – you will see
What you mean to me.
Search your heart, search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more.
Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for.
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for.
You know it's true:
Everything I do, I do it for you.
Look into your heart – you will find
There's nothin' there to hide.
Take me as I am, take my life.
I would give it all, I would sacrifice.
Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more
You know it's true:
Everything I do, I do it for you, oh, yeah.
There's no love like your love
And no other could give more love.
There's nowhere unless you're there
All the time, all the way, yeah.
 
I think we should consider what our ears are listening to. The song above is well loved by millions of people. But it is essentially the same as most other popular music. Jam packed full of untruths. The most disturbing thing about these lyrics is that it is a form of worship between a man and woman. It always begins with flattery with words that cannot possibly be made of any Truth. Just a bunch of lies used to win someone over. I would be a liar if I said I didn't enjoy hearing this song. I listened to it for years after it came out. I was a big fan of Bryan Adams since the 80s. But he is just one of many idols, manufactured by the world to do evil. He may not recognize what he is doing as evil. But according to GOD, it certainly is. Adams is doing his part to mislead people in this world. And that TRUTH should disturb anyone who cares to give a damn.